Meet Our Team
When you are recovering from a catastrophic accident, you can feel lost as you try to put your life back together. At Le & Kittleson, we help personal injury survivors like you find legal solutions that allow you to heal and move on with your life.
Our legal team is composed of skilled personal injury attorneys and knowledgeable legal professionals who are committed to providing compassionate counsel. Our firm’s founding attorney, Edward K. Le, is recognized throughout Washington state and the country for his record of success in the courtroom and negotiation sessions. Whether your claim is straightforward or complex, Attorney Le and our lawyers are eminently qualified to represent you.
Please follow the links below to learn more about Edward K. Le and the other attorneys at our firm:
- Edward K. Le – Senior Partner
- Mike Kittleson – Partner
- Marcus Mickelsen – Office Manager
- Melinda Day – Paralegal
- Victoria Moore – Paralegal
- Phung Nguyen – Legal Assistant
- Tmnit Tewolde – Legal Assistant
We Go Above And Beyond For You
Our attorneys have obtained multimillion-dollar settlements and verdicts for our clients. While we are proud of these results, client satisfaction is what motivates us. We make it our mission to go above and beyond for you, regardless of the size of your claim.
When you work with us, we will:
- Treat you with dignity
- Explain your legal options and the legal process in terms that you can understand
- Answer your questions in an honest and straightforward manner
- Customize a legal strategy that reflects the circumstances of your case
- Return calls and emails promptly
- Aggressively promote your interests throughout the legal process
Regardless of your economic circumstances or your background, you deserve attentive and high-quality representation. We are here to advocate for you from day one until the conclusion of your legal matter.
Contact Us To Learn About Your Options
We represent most of our clients on a contingency fee basis, so you do not need to worry about paying upfront legal fees. We do not get paid until we win your case.