In the paragraphs that follow, an experienced attorney with your Renton personal injury law office explains how you can guard against “shooting yourself in the foot”.
Your Renton personal injury law office attorney will wish to remain in close touch with you. This minimizes the possibility that you could make a mistake that might jeopardize your case.
To achieve this, your Renton personal injury attorney may do some or all of the following:
- • Hold meetings with the you and your husband or wife before the trial to discuss any possible difficulties;
- • Stay in touch via written correspondence, by phone or face to face;
- • Make you aware of any possible surveillance;
- • Remind you to keep the Renton personal injury attorney up to date on life changes or any other new developments, whether for good or ill; and
- • Remind you not to neglect any instructions from your physician, take all medications properly, avoid missing any medical appointments and be sure to maintain compliance with all instructions from your attorney’s office.
You Can Help
Be sure your attorney is advised immediately of anything that may impact your case or the possibility of a favorable verdict. By maintaining a close relationship with your Renton personal injury law office attorney, you can help your case significantly and avoid unpleasant surprises in the days before your trial begins.
Don’t Face This Alone
If you are involved in a personal injury case, the assistance, guidance and advice of a skilled, experienced Renton personal injury law office attorney can be invaluable to you. Don’t wait. Call Edward K. Le Attorneys at Law at (425) 336-2255 today.